Ziaja + Bioderma Haul

IMG_0340.jpg by Denisa Roman on 500px.com

EN: Hey guys! Yet again went to the shops the other day. Decided I’d finally try some of the ZIAJA products to see what all the hype was about. First of all I wanna start by saying that I’m trying out Irina’s SHOP MY BAG as I wanna be more conscious of all the things I buy and I only want to buy things I truly need. As I was in need of some new face cleansing products I passed by the ziaja counter over at Bebe Tei and some things I needed caught my eye. 

I was in a great need of  byphase eye makeup remover because I’m fussy and lazy like that  and I hate having to wait for some other type of makeup remover to do its job. So I bought their olive leaf byphase makeup remover. As a first impression I can tell you that it has a pleasant smell.
Another purchase was their goat milk moisturizing day cream with spf 20+, the Manuka tree purifying toner and I also got this Bioderma shower gel because Irina told me that it is gentle enough to use on your face as a cleanser so I wanted to try it out.

Have you got any of these? Have you tried them? What’s your opinion on them? Let me know xoxo, D

IMG_0334.jpg by Denisa Roman on 500px.com

IMG_0331.jpg by Denisa Roman on 500px.com

IMG_0325.jpg by Denisa Roman on 500px.com



RO: Heei! Iarasi am fost prin magazine zilele trecute si m-am decis in sfarsit sa incerc produsele ZIAJA ca sa vad si eu ce e cu ele. In primul rand vreau sa incep prin a va spune ca momentan incerc ideea Irinei cu SHOP MY BAG pentru ca imi doresc sa fiu mai responsabila in ceea ce priveste lucrurile pe care le cumpar pentru ca vreau sa cumpar doar ceea ce am cu adevarat nevoie. Cum aveam nevoie de cateva produse de curatare am trecut pe la raftul Ziaja de la farmacia Bebe Tei.

Aveam mare nevoie de un demachiant bifazic pentru ca sunt lenesa si urasc sa astept un alt tip de demachiant sa isi faca efectul. Asadar am cumparat demachiantul cu frunze de maslin. Ca o prima impresie va pot spune ca miroase foarte placut.
mi-am mai cumparat si crema hidratanta de zi cu lapte de capra si fps 20+, tonerul cu arbore de Manuka si gelul de dus de la Bioderma pentru ca Irina mi-a spus ca este indeajuns de gentil cu pielea incat sa ma pot spala cu el pe fata si am vrut sa ilo incerc si eu.

Aveti vreunul din produsele astea? Le-ati incercat? Care este parerea voastra despre ele? Scrieti-mi in comentarii! Xoxo, D


Comments

Popular Posts