Things I'm looking forward to this fall

Fall is finally here and this period right here is my absolute favorite, the weather is not that cold, the air is crisp, the sun is peeking through and sending some cool ass light flares and the whole thing is just lovely.

Fall has come so naturally I want to get in that autumn mood so let me tell you about all the things that I'm looking forward to this fall <3

1. Wearing blazers/cardigans/leather jackets over T-shirts and spaghetti-strap tops

source - Zaful 

This is my go-to outfit come fall. It's so easy to put together and it looks so badass! It makes me feel awesome!


2. Wearing over sized sweaters

The same goes for these <3. Really easy to throw over a pair of jeans or some casual trousers and just step outside. 


source - Pinterest 

3. Wearing plum shades on my lips 

I just love getting my plum dark lip colors out from the back of my make-up drawer. They sit on my lips so much better when it's fall <3



source - Elle


4. Wearing copper shades on my lids

Copper is such a perfect fall color as it represents the leaves falling and turning all shades of red and yellow. Makes me feel so festive <3



 source - The Sunday Chapter

 5. Adding cinnamon to my coffee 

This is the ultimate fall essential for me! I just have to add cinnamon to my coffee because it makes me feel all cozy and comfortable and homey. 


source - The real food 



What are you looking forward to this fall? Leave me a comment below :D 

xoxo, D

Comments

Popular Posts