In the pursuit of summer

Hey guys,

The weather was lovely a few weeks ago and I went for a little stroll in the park so I decided to take a few outfit photos to show you what I chose to wear. This is something new for me becaiuse I usually wear black clothes but since the hot weather is almost here I bought this dress and I want to show you how I wore it. Because it was still a little chilly I put this black cardigan on and wore a pair of slip-ons. Because I went for a walk in the park I didn't need to bring lots of things with me so I took this little bag and threw inside my phone, keys and card in case I needed to buy something.

How would you wear this dress? xoxo, D


Dress: Piazza Italia
Cardigan: Orsay
Shoes : Stradivarius 
Bag: Springfield


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts